Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors and users of the Central Bank of the UAE website (the "Website").
1- Access to Website
1.1 Users shall not violate or attempt to violate the applicable procedures and regulations for protecting the Website including but not limited to the following:
- Accessing details that are not intended to be provided to this user or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to conduct any test or survey for finding weakness of any system or network of Central Bank of The UAE or violating applicable procedures or documenting them without an official permit from Central Bank of The UAE.
- Attempting to interfere in the provided service on the part of any user, host or network including but not limited to placing a virus on the Website, increasing load to or immersing it, sending commercial messages to it or avalanching it with electronic messages or even destroying it.
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the Website including commercials and/or advertisements on services or products, falsifying and dispatch control protocol package address/internet protocol or any part of the address details in any electronic messages or sending news messages.
- Using the Website by any means for sending an e-mail, anything of it or on its behalf, by referring to it, or assuming the identity of its name involving offence or libel of Central Bank of The UAE, Website or any person whomsoever, announcing any untrue news or information and ascribing it to Central Bank of the UAE unlawfully.
1.2 Users who violate the rules of usage, or where there are reasons to believe that they have violated or breached such rules, may be stopped and /or prevented from using the Website.
1.3 Violating rules of usage, system or network shall expose the involved person to civil and criminal liability. Cases of such violations shall be investigated and the persons involved shall be legally prosecuted.
2- Intellectual Property
2.1 These Intellectual Property terms form part of the Central Bank of the UAE website general Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the Central Bank of the UAE owns the copyright and any other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website including text, graphics, images, files, links and sound.
2.3 You may download or print information and material from this Website for personal use, use within an organization or non-commercial use. The Central Bank’s copyright symbol (© Central Bank of the UAE) must appear on any material reproduced, saved, printed or otherwise distributed from this Website.
2.4 You must not use the name or logo of the Central Bank of the UAE in any advertisement or public announcement or any form of documents or records or communication (whether verbal or written or electronic or otherwise) without the Central Bank’s prior written consent.
2.5 Any unauthorized use, reproduction or printing of the information, materials and proprietary rights contained in this Website is strictly prohibited.
Central Bank of The UAE shall not be held liable for any loss or damages arising from the use of, or inability to use this Website.
4.1 To meet the user needs, links for other websites have been listed on this Website. Central Bank of The UAE shall not be liable for any contents provided on these websites, their improper usage on the part of any person or proper function or any problems arising due to their usage.
4.2 It shall be permitted to have direct link with all pages hosted on this Website. Nevertheless, uploading any pages within separate frameworks on another website is not permitted. Pages of this Website shall be uploaded within the full window of the user or as a new one.
5.2 The Website title shall not collect personal information about you when accessing the Website unless you choose specifically and willingly to provide such information to us. If you do that, we shall use such details only to process your application for obtaining information or services.
5.3 This Website and those in charge of the same shall follow comprehensive and strict information security policy. Moreover, the authorized staff may only access the personal identity information, where such staff pledged to maintain confidentiality of the information provided.
5.4 Central Bank of The UAE may take the appropriate measures to protect the Website against any loss, abuse or change of information available on the Website, in which case the Central Bank shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user or any other person as a result of disclosure of confidential information shared through the Website.
6- General Provisions
6.1 The CBUAE reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions, this Website and its contents without prior notice.
6.2 The Terms and Conditions and any obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
6.3 Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in the UAE.